The CPG Guys are joined by Shock Torem, SVP & GM of CPG & Retail Media Solutions at Vestcom (an Avery Dennison Company), the industry leader in shelf-edge media for Retailers and CPGs. Their data-integrated media solutions engage shoppers at their point of decision to enrich the shopping experience while driving profitable growth.
This episode is sponsored by Vestcom.
Follow Shock Torem on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shocktorem/
Follow Vestcom on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shocktorem/
Follow Vestcom online at: http://vestcom.com
Shock answers the following questions:
1) eMarketer recently reported that retail media has grown to over $30 billion in revenue during 2022 with no end to the growth in sight. While this boom has been largely concentrated on digital applications, why should brands consider allocating dollars to in-store media?
2) At NRF, you spoke about a disconnect in connecting brand marketing messages from click to brick and the need for brands to achieve “phygital” success. Would you elaborate on this argument?
3) So clearly brands should be paying attention to in-store media, what are some of the general principals they should look for in optimizing their spend here?
4) What solutions does Vestcom offer that meet these requirements?
5) How are you partnering with retailer media networks to enable brands to activate their message at the shelf-edge?
6) You mentioned measurability earlier, can you elaborate on the measurement brands can expect from shelfAdz campaigns?
7) We’d love a few examples of innovative ways that brands are leveraging your platform to engage physical store shoppers.
8) Is in-store media really a trade function that should be the purview of the account team supporting a specific retailer or is there a value proposition for a brand marketer to coordinate efforts across retail customers?
9) What do you see as major in-store media capabilities on the horizon and how is Vestcom positioned to drive the most impact for brands?
10) If you were going to leave our audience with one final thought on better leveraging in-store media, what would it be?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...