The CPG Guys are joined by Chris Riegel CEO of STRATACACHE & Jonathan Rosen SVP, Content Strategy & Consumer Experience at PRN, a STRATACACHE company. The STRATACACHE family of companies, which includes PRN and SCALA, is accelerating the shift of digital retail transformation by having a full scope of technology under one roof. Their retail solutions allow them to be partners in creating an in-store evolution, fitting into a retailer’s existing ecosystem by connecting different technologies to truly drive a frictionless store visit, making a frictionless shopping experience even better.
This episode is sponsored by STRATACACHE
Find Chris Riegel on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-riegel-6931a28/
Find Jonathan Rosen on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-rosen-024b161/
Find STRATACACHE on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratacache/
Find STRATACACHE online here: https://www.stratacache.com/en/
Chris & Jonathan answer these questions:
1) You journey’s been an unusual one to this world, in that your background is way more in content than retail. Tell us about that and how you think that experience connects to the evolution of in-store media…is it more about content and stories than price and promotion?
2) There’s a ton of excitement about retail media and we discuss it a lot on this podcast. It’s often said that Retail Media in the US is over a $60 billion industry and that Amazon is about $38 billion of that. Why are you so excited about the in-store piece of the retail media ecosystem given how big and rapidly growing that piece is?
3) So this all sounds great? But what are some the barriers involved in bringing this to life?
4) What are some of the ways brands and retailers can get started here – what are some of the attributes for retailers to build early successes and proofs of concept?
5) What are some of the best practices for brands and retailers thinking about the creative that can/should got into an in-store retail media execution?
6) Let’s talk a little about the measures of success here – how should we think about the ability to measure in-store media effectiveness, and why can this be such a win for the CFO as well as the medial sales team?
7) how can/should we be thinking about the future of programmatic personalization in-store? What are some of the opportunities and challenges for this
8) let’s do the fast forward look – how do you envision the evolution of in-store as a media platform over the next 3-5 years, how does programmatic fit in?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
CEO - Stratacache
Chris Riegel is the CEO and Founder of STRATACACHE, a global group of complementary technology companies that provide advanced digital signage, marketing technology and consumer insight solutions to the world’s leading firms. Based in Dayton, OH, Chris is an often-quoted speaker on technology and business, and a subject matter expert on topics ranging from the future of the customer experience to emerging artificial intelligence and next generation computing and digital display technology. Chris believes in a strong company ethos that attracts, motivates, and retains the best and brightest with a culture that is more than a 9 to 5, supporting multiple charitable causes.
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...