The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Greg Dolan, Co-founder & CEO of Keen Decision Systems, a high-growth SaaS company that helps FORTUNE 500 and other marketing leaders make data-driven decisions that drive/create lasting value. As the industry’s first and only decision optimization engine rooted in predictive analytics, Keen offers real-time marketing insights to help you learn from what you’ve spent, pivot based on your goals, and predict the best path to get there.
This episode is sponsored by Keen Decision Systems.
Follow Greg Dolan on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregdolan/
Follow Keen on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/keen-strategy-llc/
Follow Keen online at: https://keends.com/
Greg answers these questions:
1) Tell us a little bit about your journey and how you came to found Keen?
2) As you look at the marketplace, what are the biggest challenges you see clients trying to solve in the marketing world today?
3) What are some of the areas Keen helps clients overcome these challenges?
4) For the work you do in marketing mix explain why multi-touch attribution and marketing mix modeling are different, and which is better?
5) You’ve also done some interesting work in the shopper space – what challenges are you helping clients overcome there?
6) There’s an enormous amount of conversation in the world about AI, but you’ve been using AI and machine learning for years…what’s truly different now vs. just a continuation of what was possible before, and how are you harnessing AI best?
7) What are some things that make Keen different?
8) What are your predictions for the future of the marketing analytics world
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
CEO & Co-Founder - Keen Decision Systems
Before Keen, Greg Dolan spent more than a decade as a brand marketing executive with companies like Kraft and Campbell’s. As a P&L owner, he was responsible for the impact of large marketing budgets but had little insight on performance from traditional marketing mix solutions.
He craved a solution that would allow him to understand how his marketing investments were driving business growth and shareholder value, and help inform ongoing decisions as new information became available.
So he co-founded Keen to create it. By making smarter use of data, Keen helps brand leaders guide decisions decisions about when and where to invest to maximize marketing’s impact on revenue, profitability, and long-term value creation.