The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Wes Schroll, co-founder & CEO of Fetch, America's leading mobile consumer engagement platform with over 18 million monthly active users.
This episode was recorded at the 2022 Groceryshop conference in Las Vegas, NV
Follow Wes Schroll on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wes-schroll-98164418/
Follow Fetch on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fetch-rewards
Follow Fetch online at: http://partners.fetchrewards.com
Wes answers these questions:
1) Fetch has been on an explosive trajectory in many ways. Let’s start with user growth. What makes the platform so appealing to users and why do they keep using it? Would you share with us some comparative metrics around reach and depth of use?
2) Since we last spoke, you completed another round of financing. How was this round different from prior rounds in terms of the application of the funds, how long do you expect the financing to bridge operations and what should we expect as the next logical step in this process?
3) Fetch has been adding some marquee names to your roster of partners. These include brands, retailers and restaurants. Some even skipped the pilot phase and went right to full partnership. Why are brands getting so heavily engaged in the fetch platform?
4) Several of your partners have actually built their clubs inside of the Fetch mobile app. From your perspective, what is the value proposition to operating a brand portfolio club inside of Fetch?
5) Fetch captures a sizable amount of omnichannel purchasing behavior from its users. Over $130 billion in gross merchandise value by all accounts, comparable to the nation’s 5th largest retailer. In what notable ways does this scale enable brands to engage your users from the perspective of a brand, a category, a customer or a channel?
6) User consumption data allows you to build audiences of verified buyers at the item level that can be repurposed for other activities that are valuable to brands & retailers. Would you elaborate?
7) You’re playing big here at Groceryshop with 20 associates, a show hall booth, participation in the hosted meetings and even a partner on-stage talking about outcomes from their engagement with Fetch. What are some of your thoughts around Fetch leaning into Groceryshop and other public industry events?
8) What are some of the areas where Fetch is focused on improving the user experience and enhancing application for brands & retailers and is territorial expansion in the near future?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop. Website: http://CPGscoop.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.