The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Sara Goucher, Director of eCommerce at the Molson Coors Beverage Company. For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made.
Follow Sara Goucher on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sara-welch-goucher-b6406229/
Follow MCBC on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/molson-coors/
Follow MCBC online at: https://www.molsoncoors.com/
Sara answers these questions:
1) What are the core activities that your team supports at MolsonCoors and how do you interface with sales, marketing & distribution, navigating a matrixed organization?
2) Would you tell us about “Tied House Laws” and the “Three Tier System” to ground our audience in how you navigate your operations?
3) How do Tied House laws impact your ability to engage with different types of clients, specifically around retail media when dealing with Walmart Connect & Kroger Precision Marketing vs. Instacart Ads or Drizly Ads which are managed by marketplaces?
4) What are the levers that you are able to use to have a material impact on consumer engagement at Molson Coors and what are the outcomes you are able to measure?
5) Are retailers sufficiently prioritizing the importance of adult beverage as a category contributor and how are you able to elevate the focus retailers should be putting against your category?
6) What do you see as the link between eCommerce and in-store sales? How does eCommerce influence in-store sales and how does your team support this?
7) How does content contribute to the digital shelf experience and how you determine where to invest against content?
8) What are some of the most meaningful insights you can share with us about behavior changes in alc bev retail since the beginning of the pandemic and how are these influencing your business decisions?
9) How does UGC play into MCBC's content strategy?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.