The CPG Guys speak with Bob Perry, Director of Business Development at NBC Universal, which owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Follow Bob Perry on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bob-perry-8130725/
Follow NBC Universal on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nbcuniversal-inc-/
Follow NBC Universal online at: https://together.nbcuni.com/home/
Bob answers these questions:
1) Your career journey after Plymouth state has been in the Tv media world from Univision to Voodoovox to Mywebgrocer and now Nbc media, take us through the years and what’s your advice for someone early in their career in the media world?
2) Take us through the years of Mywebgrocer - why grocery
3) How has media matured over the last 5 years in the grocery world?
4) What is your role at NBC universal media? How do you connect to the other arms of NBC for surround sound campaigns?
5) Can you please share details of NBC universal media’s capabilities and inventory for our brand listeners. When should they connect with you?
6) What is the specific RMN one platform offering? What metrics do you offer to measure success?
7) You are now part of a committee that’s trying to bring about much needed RMN guidelines and standards - can you share what’s the latest and when can we expect these in the industry?
8) Our last question always goes to fast forward …. IRI, what is your prediction around how RMN will evolve? What are the connections between connected TV and you folks? How has this evolved?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.