The CPG Guys, PVSB are joined in this episode by Disha Gulati, Founder & CEO of Here Here Market, a hyper-local hospitality marketplace helping create memorable food and beverage experiences and curated e-commerce solutions. Its mission is to democratize industry access and opportunity by connecting local talent directly with consumers.
Follow Disha Gulati on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/disha-gulati
Follow Here Here Market on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hereheremkt/
Follow Here Here Market online at: http://hereheremarket.com
Disha answers these questions:
1) Deloitte, University of Chicago, Mondelez analytics, 1871 to founder - how does this happen? What’s the story?
2) How was here here founded? Who is your team and what are you focused on developing and delivering?
3) Who can sell on the marketplace and how do they join? What support can they expect from you?
4) Talk to us about building and retaining audiences - and what ‘localvore’ means?
5) How do you and the team go about finding products for the marketplace? Are you constantly out and about scouting for the right set of products? How do you then select what belongs vs not?
6) Moving from Fortune 500 to startup is not easy. Give us the trials and tribulations of the journey? What do we not know about how hard this is? What’s your advice for others who want to take this path?
7) For a market to succeed, advertising, branding and creativity is a must. Tell us about your role in a creator community and collaboration that delivers for your shoppers?
8) As we ask all founders on this show - what’s next and how does the market scale from local to national?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.