The CPG Guys are joined by Andrew Lipsman, Principal Analyst for Retail & eCommerce at Inside Intelligence, the leading research, data and insights provider that helps companies maximize revenue, optimize spend, and anticipate digital disruption today and in the years ahead.
Follow Andrew Lipsman on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-lipsman-10b2162/
Follow Insider Intelligence on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insider-intelligence/
Follow Insider Intelligence online at: https://www.insiderintelligence.com/
Learn more about the “In-Store Retail Media 2023” report here: https://www.insiderintelligence.com/content/in-store-retail-media-2023
Andrew answers the following questions:
1) Retail Media is an rapidly expanding channel. In-store media is the least developed segment within this channel. What prompted you to publish this report? Is in-store media starting to emerge as a viable option for brands and retailers?
2) What are the primary sources of the research comprising this report? How do you go about determining the research you will need to produce meaningful insights?
3) What is the opportunity that your report has identified for retail media in physical stores to deliver mass reach?
4) What are the key findings of your report related to the digitization of the store to deliver high-quality, meaningful branding?
5) Please dimensionalize the audience size of in-store audiences at major retailers compared to their digital audiences?
6) What did your research tell you about what catches the attention of in-store shoppers, making them want to learn more about the products?
7) What does in-store media offer to brands seeking reach beyond Amazon?
8) What’s coming in the “third wave” of retail media that you think our audience should pay attention to?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Insider Intelligence - Principal Analyst, Retail & eCommerce
Andrew Lipsman, Principal Analyst, Insider Intelligence. Lipsman covers retail and ecommerce, following trends such as holiday shopping, retail media, grocery ecommerce, social commerce, D2C brands and leading players like Amazon and Walmart.