The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Harvey Ma. Vice President at Albertsons Media Collective, the retail media arm for Albertsons Companies.
Follow Harvey Ma on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harveyma8/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/albertsons-media-collective/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective online at: http://albertsonsmediacollective.com
Part I with Evan Hovorka - http://cpgguys.com/amc-pacvue/
Part II with Claire Wyatt - http://cpgguys.com/claire-wyatt/
Part III with Kristi Argyilan - http://cpgguys.com/kristi/
Part IV with Kristi & Evan - http://cpgguys.com/amcnrf/
Harvey answers these questions:
1) Please walk us through how your family reunion came about and what appealed to you about the opportunity you have pursued?
2) Retail Media had an impressive year in 2022. In your mind, what were a few of the major highlights that drove such tremendous growth?
3) What are your thoughts on the technology trends that are emerging in our industry? This time last year, we were talking Metaverse and NFTs. Now we’re all about AI and Chat GPT. How do you think about all of this playing into the work of brands and retailers connecting to shoppers in meaningful and measurable ways?
4) Clean rooms are another area of interest for brands & retailers seeking to safely connect powerful data sets while respecting privacy on both sides. How is this playing into the work that you are doing at Albertsons Media Collective?
5) Retail media is a broad description for quite a number of tools to connect brands with shoppers. What are some of the latest solutions that Albertsons Media Collective are making available to brands, on site, offsite and in-store?
6) How do you think about consulting brands on leveraging Albertsons Media Collective for activation across the marketing funnel?
7) If you can summarize for our audience what makes Albertsons Media Collective a premier partner in their media investment strategy, what would be the key points?
8) What has you most excited about Albertsons Media Collective in 2023? What’s on the horizon that you can share with our audience?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Harvey Ma is a 20-year executive with a background in leading international teams across businesses in retail, manufacturing, engineering and teleco. He is Vice president at Albertsons Media Collective. Previously, Harvey served as SVP of Retail, NielsenIQ, leading overall portfolio strategy focused on delivering both industry and consumer intelligence products to retailers. Additionally, he was Head of Sales & Marketing at Roundel, the in-house marketing/ad agency for Target Corporation. Ma has a Master’s in Business Administration from UMN and a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from UT, Austin.
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...