The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Chris Haimbach, US Head of Sales, Commercial Strategy & Operations, Consumer Health Care at Bayer, a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture.
Follow Chris Haimbach on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-haimbach-4bb7193/
Follow Bayer on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bayer/
Follow Bayer online at: https://www.bayer.com/en/us/bayer-united-states-of-america
Chris answers these questions:
1) Please share with us an overview of your professional journey and what were a few pivotal points in terms of skills you were able to build or responsibilities that challenged you, leading to where you are now?
2) Let’s find out what keeps you up at night, professionally speaking. I’m thinking one of those things is based in Seattle. How is the Amazon ecosystem disrupting the value equation for consumers & brands?
3) What are Amazon’s real profit centers and how are they using them to invest in other channels they seek to dominate?
4) Amazon is heavily investing in owning the customer journey end-to-end? Can you expand on this and highlight where you think they are succeeding?
5) How are Amazon’s competitors responding and how are they leaning on suppliers to “fund the journey” via “extracting more value” for their consumers?
6) How does the bifurcation of consumer incomes affect your business?
7) How is Bayer focused on delivering value to the shopper either directly or through retail customers and how does measurement drive the allocation?
8) Bayer is a partner in the Fetch Rewards mobile loyalty platform. What are some of the features that intrigued Bayer to enter this ecosystem and how does that overlay with some of your other national consumer engagement mechanisms?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop. Website: http://CPGscoop.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.