About my Guest:
Neil McKinlay is an embodied meditation teacher who has been practicing his entire adult life. Reflecting a longstanding interest in how this work enriches and is enriched by our everyday lives, he offers a range of resources that encourage and empower us to consciously link meditation and daily living. These include two online communities (the free to access Living Meditation Network and the subscription-based Online Gatherings) and the ‘Bringing Meditation to Life’ podcast. Neil lives in Victoria, British Columbia with his wife and daughter.
What we Discussed:
- His Swimming Coach taught him Meditation
- Embodied Meditation
- Different Retreats
- Advantages of Online Meetings
- His Book 'Learning to Swim'
- The Living Meditation Network
- The Online Gathering
- Why Guided Meditation is a great way to start meditating
- Breaking from a Toxic Community
- His Podcast 'Bringing Meditation to Life'
How to Contact Neil:
His Podcast https://neilmckinlay.com/bringing-meditation-to-life-podcast/
More about the Meditation Podcast
All Episodes can be found at www.meditationpodcast.org
All Social Media + Donations link linktr.ee/meditationpodcast
Our Facebook Group can be found at www.facebook.com/meditationpodcast.org
All my 5 Podcast or Podcast Coaching can be found at bio.link/podcaster