What’s the insight that helps shape a great story and solve a problem for your consumer? VP of Communications & PR at Shutterfly, Jennifer George Caligiuri, joins Sarah to share her experiences from Shutterfly, Headspace, Murad and The Wonderful Company.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- What are some of the key things Jenn’s learned along the way for how to do brand storytelling well?
- How to use data to tell stories.
- Examples of stories Jenn’s worked on that use data.
- Places to look for data and insights to inform your brand storytelling.
- Support for brand storytelling across the brands Jenn has worked at.
- A mistake Jenn’s made and learned from in her career regarding internal PR for campaigns.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Connect with Jenn on LinkedIn
- Connect with Jenn on instagram @itsmejenngeorge
GET BRAND STORYTELLING INSPIRATION, TIPS AND SUPPORT- SIGN UP NOW
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.