EP 100. How are six different brands using storytelling? Host, Sarah Panus, shares some of her favorite conversations with brands that demonstrate the power of leaning into brand storytelling, having faith in the process, and truly marketing with empathy.
We’re celebrating more than two years of podcasting with our 100th Marketing With Empathy® episode! There have been some amazing guests on the show, but today we revisit six of the best conversations I, Sarah Panus, have had with brand storytellers.
Tune in to hear from powerhouse leaders from companies including Headspace, Shutterfly, TD Bank, Sleep Number, Deluxe, 3M and Red Wing Shoes. They share stories of successful marketing campaigns that lead to Emmy awards, increased brand recognition, national praise, and most importantly, a greater connection with their audience.
As you listen to the marketing leaders in these clips, take notice of their brand storytelling process, how they lead a team, and market with empathy.
If you’re looking for fast examples of unique brand storytelling or valuable lessons from marketing pros, be sure to save this episode!
Links to listen to FULL episodes highlighted in episode 100 of the Marketing With Empathy podcast:
- Episode 28 with Jenn George Caligiuri of Shutterfly: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/28-using-data-to-tell-a-story-jennifer-george-caligiuri-shutterfly/
- Episode 42 with Chad Mitchell of TD Bank: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/42-bts-td-stories-site-podcast-chad-mitchell-td-bank/
- Episode 46 with Amanda Brinkman of Deluxe Corp, Part 1 : https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/46-part-1-bts-of-deluxes-emmy-nominated-brand-reality-series-amanda-brinkman-deluxe-corp/
- Episode 47 with Amanda Brinkman, Deluxe Corp, Part 2: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/47-part-2-bts-of-deluxes-emmy-nominated-brand-reality-series-amanda-brinkman-deluxe-corp/
- Episode 83 with Lisa Bailey of Sleep Number: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/83-how-sleep-number-grew-storytelling-lisa-bailey/
- Episode 75 with Collin Hummel of 3M: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/75-3m-experiential-storytelling-at-events-and-sponsorships-collin-hummel-3m/
- Episode 77 with Aaron Seymour Anderson of Red Wing Shoe Co: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/77-red-wing-shoe-co-
FREE CONTENT PLANNING DOWNLOAD
Go here https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6161f93cc71e8685f183c63e for 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year, packed with tips and actionable advice that I’ve learned and mastered over the last 20 years.
Looking to humanize your brand, connect with your audience, and attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results? Sign up for my 3-month Brand Storytelling Academy program: https://www.kindredspeak.com/apply
ABOUT PODCAST HOST, SARAH PANUS
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at http://www.kindredspeak.com.
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://www.podcastboutique.com