What makes good brand storytelling? Thrive Global's Director of Creative Strategy, Kavita Lokchander joins Sarah Panus on episode 08 to discuss the roots of good brand storytelling.
TOPICS COVERED DURING THIS EPISODE
- Kavita Lokchander's career journey from an indie filmmaker, transitioned to strategy, multiple roles and now leading at Thrive Global.
- What makes good brand storytelling?
- Once you have consumer insights, how do you figure out how to reach your consumer?
- How Kavita has worked with big brands to connect the value of video brand storytelling efforts to the brand's bottom line, and actually take the action the brand wants.
- When you're brainstorming, how do you tell if an idea is right for your brand?
- What is creatively inspiring Kavita?
- Hear multiple mistakes Kavita's made and see if you can learn from her.
- More on Kavita and Creative Director, Jason Moses, new project called Easier to Ignore @easiertoignore on instagram.
- Wrapping up with her tip to do after this episode ends.
AFFORDABLE BRAND STORYTELLING FRAMEWORK POWERPOINT TEMPLATE
A more focused and aligned brand storytelling marketing strategy is right around the corner! If you’re looking for a quick brand storytelling framework template to plug and play, I’ve got your back. I created this affordable PowerPoint template, with the above five essentials, to help you easily and quickly create your own Brand Storytelling Blueprint®. All you have to do is follow the prompts, update with your brand’s info, and bam—you have your own brand storytelling framework to follow and use for team alignment. LEARN MORE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.