Do you currently work for , or want to someday work for a financial brand? Today we are niching down and getting into what content support looks like for financial institutions. What to think about when creating content, and how to find your niche audience.
Joining me today to talk about this is Shondell Varcianna. Shondell is the owner of Varci Media. A content writing company that helps financial institutions save time by writing content that speaks to their target audience.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- What attracted Shondell to work exclusively in the finance industry?
- What are some practical steps Shondell’s seen work to help brands get to know their target audience better?
- How can brands ease drop to gather content insights? (and add value, of course)
- How can brands with multiple niche audiences better focus their niche research across multiple groups, and avoid getting overwhelmed in the process?
- Since you run a content writing management agency, tell us more about tips to keep in mind when creating brand blog and social content.
- Shondell’s answer to Sarah’s hot seat question sharing more about a mistake she’s made in her career and what she learned from it.
Connect with Shondell Varcianna on LinkedIn
Learn more at www.varcimedia.com
GET BRAND STORYTELLING EXAMPLES, ADVICE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT- SIGN UP NOW
Content marketing and communciation professions stay informed on new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and brand storytelling examples. Sign up to join Sarah Panus brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.