TD Bank’s Head of Content & Digital Platforms joins Sarah to share a behind-the-scenes look at their new TD Stories content site, and brand podcast journey.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- The recently launched TD Stories content site.
- Why TD Bank decided to create TD Stories.
- The types of stories shared on TD Stories.
- What benefits and results TD is seeing since launching TD Stories.
- What Chad wishes he knew earlier to make the process smoother while developing TD Stories.
- How the TD Bank content group is structured.
- TD’s first attempt at a podcast called The Power of WOW. Learnings, it’s audience, topics covered, why they chose a podcast, their host Scott Monty and the future of the podcast.
- Dig into how TD Bank gives each piece of content an engagement score.
- How to apply for the new Brand Storytelling Academy™ by Sarah Panus: a 5-month group training program specifically designed to help internal teams advance their brand storytelling skills to attract top-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- TD Stories: https://stories.td.com/us/en/
- TD’s Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/tdbank_us
- Connect with Chad Mitchell on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cmmitchell4
- Connect with Chad Mitchell on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmmitchell4/
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! BRAND STORYTELLING ACADEMY
- Brand Storytelling Academy™ is an intimate 5-month group training program that helps B2C and Non-profits attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results.
- You’ll be able to improve your existing team’s storytelling skills without having to add new headcount!
- And, retain your existing talent by giving them a concrete roadmap of how you’re investing in their skills to help advance their career with your company.
- Allll, for significantly less than it costs to hire a senior-level content strategist or new headcount!
- Because I want to keep it intimate for idea sharing, I’m limiting this to only 4 brands, and up to 5 people from your brand can participate!
- You’ll learn from me, guest experts I bring in, and the other brands participating in the group.
- PLUS—I have another incredible bonus where you can get access to a free VIP Day Rate offer from me valued at $2,500 – You’ll literally get to rent my brain for a whole day to knock-out a project for you.
- To learn more, APPLY and Sarah will be in touch 24-48 hours after she receives your application.
ABOUT PODCAST HOST, SARAH PANUS
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.