M.M.LaFleur’s Brand Editor, Caitlin Abber, joins Sarah to share the inside scoop on their high-quality email newsletter and The M Dash digital magazine brand blog. Best-in-class brand storytelling examples you need to know about.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- Who is NYC-based women’s clothing retailer M.M.LaFleur?
- The big role storytelling plays in M.M.LaFleur’s marketing
- The incredibly well done brand digital magazine / blog, The M Dash
- Storytelling through email: Why M.M.LaFleur wins Sarah’s vote as one of the best branded e-newsletters. Showcases why Sarah thinks brands are the new editor-in-chief.
- M.M.LaFleur’s editorial team structure
- Sources of creative inspiration for brand storytelling
- Photoshoot logistics to ensure all women featured in storytelling are wearing the brand’s clothes
- How M.M.LaFleur evaluates their content’s performance
- Caitlin’s advice for other brand editors and content communication professionals
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
M.M.LaFleur website, The M Dash, and subscribe to their newsletter at: https://mmlafleur.com/
Follow M.M.LaFleur on social at: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Connect with Caitlin Abber online: Instagram | Twitter | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! BRAND STORYTELLING ACADEMY™
- Brand Storytelling Academy™ is an intimate 5-month group training program that helps B2C and Non-profits attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results.
- You’ll be able to improve your existing team’s storytelling skills without having to add new headcount!
- And, retain your existing talent by giving them a concrete roadmap of how you’re investing in their skills to help advance their career with your company.
- Allll, for significantly less than it costs to hire a senior-level content strategist or new headcount!
- Because I want to keep it intimate for idea sharing, I’m limiting this to only 4 brands, and up to 5 people from your brand can participate!
- You’ll learn from me, guest experts I bring in, and the other brands participating in the group.
- PLUS—I have another incredible bonus where you can get access to a free VIP Day Rate offer from me valued at $2,500 – You’ll literally get to rent my brain for a whole day to knock-out a project for you.
- To learn more, APPLY and Sarah will be in touch 24-48 hours after she receives your application.
ABOUT PODCAST HOST, SARAH PANUS
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.