EP 103. You do a lot. As someone working in the content marketing space, you can't do great, creative storytelling work if you're personally not feeling your best. Right? Today's episode is part four of our 100th episode celebration, and recaps 5 of Sarah's favorite personal self-care guest tips from the last two years. What you deserve to know about your body, so you can lean into your God-given talents with joy each and every day.
One of the first things we do as marketers when landing a new client or starting a project is assess the situation for problems and come up with solutions. We set aside time and nurture relationships in order to thrive in business, but often forget to apply this energy to our own well-being.
In this episode, host Sarah Panus shares some of the best personal care tips for marketers she’s learned from multiple guests over the past 2 years. There is a symbiotic relationship between our health and professional success, so you’ll want to take notes.
From holding yourself accountable and listening to your body, to discovering the power of mindset and breathwork, you’ll walk away with priceless guidance to take care of yourself and be a better storyteller.
Listen in now if you need help managing fatigue, burnout, or stress!
Links to Listen to FULL episodes highlighted in episode 103 of the Marketing With Empathy® podcast:
To view the full original podcast episodes mentioned in today's episode go to:
- Episode 82 with Mindi Huebner, believe it ‘til you become it mental rehearsing: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/82-do-mental-rehearsal-to-set-yourself-up-for-success-mindi-huebner/
- Episode 4 with Mark Mohammadpour, create a personal commitment plan so work doesn't sabotage your health goals: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/4-tips-to-nourish-success-through-personal-happiness-identifying-purpose-with-mark-mohammadpour/
- Episode 74 with Leah Brueggemann, why your period is your super power: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/74-how-your-menstrual-cycle-can-help-you-excel-at-work-leah-brueggemann-hormone-coach/
- Episode 62 with Paul Levitin, deep breathing exercise for desk workers: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/62-movement-exercise-advice-for-desk-workers-paul-levitin/
- Episode 27 with Victoria Franca, are your mineral levels holding you back: https://www.podpage.com/marketing-with-empathy/27-are-your-mineral-levels-holding-you-back-in-your-career-victoria-franca-omne-wellness/
FREE CONTENT PLANNING DOWNLOAD
Go here https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6161f93cc71e8685f183c63e for 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year, packed with tips and actionable advice that I’ve learned and mastered over the last 20 years.
Looking to humanize your brand, connect with your audience, and attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results? Sign up for my 3-month Brand Storytelling Academy program: https://www.kindredspeak.com/apply
ABOUT PODCAST HOST, SARAH PANUS
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, StoryBrand Certified Guide, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at http://www.kindredspeak.com.
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://www.podcastboutique.com