Energy Engineer, Caroline Milton from Milton Coaching Collective (formerly known as The Transformation Table), joins Sarah Panus to discuss habits to help increase your energy levels to help you thrive in your career and personal life.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- How to increase your energy
- The habits you need to address if you're feeling low on energy
- How workplace is positively (and negatively) impacted by employee health
- What to do if you’re feeling like you don’t have time or energy to do all-the-things
- Caroline's mistake about giving up her control at work
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Website: https://miltoncc.com/ (formerly thetransformationtable.com)
- Connect with Caroline Milton on Social: Instagram LinkedIn Facebook Group
READY TO REDUCE STRESS, CLARIFY YOUR BRAND STORYTELLING STRATEGY?
A more focused and aligned brand storytelling marketing strategy is right around the corner! If you’re looking for a quick brand storytelling framework template to plug and play, I’ve got your back. I created this affordable PowerPoint template, with the above five essentials, to help you easily and quickly create your own Brand Storytelling Blueprint®. All you have to do is follow the prompts, update with your brand’s info, and bam—you have your own brand storytelling framework to follow and use for team alignment. LEARN MORE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.