Self-care isn't selfish. It's necessary if you want to remain healthy and thrive in life. Ellen Leonard, CEO, Wellness Coach, Stress Management Consultant, Professor, Ayurvedic Practitioner and Podcaster, joins Sarah to share actionable advice to manage stress and help you work on your own health and self-care.
TOPICS COVERED DURING THIS EPISODE
- Ways to manage stress from a stress management coach who's helped hundreds of people. Tactical stress management tips you can incorporate into your daily life.
- What is Ayurveda and how can you benefit from ayruveda? Ellen is an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- My hot seat Q where Ellen shares learnings from a mistake she's made that I'm sure many of you have found yourself making too.
- The power of scheduling your self-care
- Advice for how you talk to yourself. Self-talk can be harsh.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Subscribe to Ellen's Podcast on iTunes: Healthy Happy and Mostly Sane Entrepreneur
- Follow Ellen Leonard on instagram
- Ellen Leonard website to learn more about how you can work with Ellen: ellen-leonard.com
Who is Ellen Leonard?
Besides having one of the most calming voices ever, Ellen is a female boss Rockstar as the CEO of her own company. She describes herself as a nerdy coach who helps business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and consultants who are passionate about their work, figure out how to build a custom healthy life that works for them, their families, and their business. She also has her own podcast called the Healthy Happy and Mostly Sane Entrepreneur.
AFFORDABLE BRAND STORYTELLING FRAMEWORK POWERPOINT TEMPLATE
A more focused and aligned brand storytelling marketing strategy is right around the corner! If you’re looking for a quick brand storytelling framework template to plug and play, I’ve got your back. I created this affordable PowerPoint template, with the above five essentials, to help you easily and quickly create your own Brand Storytelling Blueprint®. All you have to do is follow the prompts, update with your brand’s info, and bam—you have your own brand storytelling framework to follow and use for team alignment. LEARN MORE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.