EP 106. 3 frameworks to help you discover yourself & make better career and life decisions. Brian Ondrako, is an expert on helping people make decisions and navigate to just get started. Your Toolbox of Knowledge; COMPASS Framework which includes auditing the people you surround yourself IRL and virtually; and the Feel Framework to map your short-term goals.
Are you experiencing a lack of fulfillment in your career, or in your personal life? Luckily, there are a few easy steps you can take to discover your purpose and find true happiness.
On this episode of Marketing With Empathy®, I'm speaking to author, podcast host and sales consultant, Brian Ondrako of Just Get Started. He’s an expert in finding happiness and helping others make better decisions; and the frameworks he details today can help you too.
Brian’s COMPASS and FEEL frameworks are the perfect guide to find your passion, audit the relationships in your professional and personal life, and make decisions that support your goals. Plus, he even shares simple exercises to help you get started on your own discovery process.
Taking control of your life is possible even with small changes, and you can start by listening to this episode!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first step to building your toolbox
- How Brian found his voice and his purpose
- 7 elements of Brian’s COMPASS framework
- Wanting to change versus committing to change
- Making decisions based on your priorities
- How to evaluate the relationships in your life
- Identifying your priorities with the FEEL framework
CONNECT WITH BRIAN ONDRAKO
- Listen to Brian Ondrako's podcast, Just Get Started: https://brianondrako.com/podcast
- Sign up for Brian’s blog and newsletter: https://brianondrako.com/subscribe
- Connect with Brian on Twitter: https://twitter.com/brianondrako
- Follow Brian on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brianondrako/
- Add Brian to your network on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianondrako/
- Subscribe to Brian’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@brianondrako
- Read more about Brian’s insights through Substack: https://brianondrako.substack.com/
FREE CONTENT PLANNING DOWNLOAD
Click here for 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year, packed with tips and actionable advice that I’ve learned and mastered over the last 20 years.
Looking to humanize your brand, connect with your audience, and attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results? Sign up for my 3-month Brand Storytelling Academy program.
ABOUT PODCAST HOST, SARAH PANUS
Marketers don’t have enough time to do content marketing well. Sarah Panus helps you check storytelling projects off your marketing to-do list using 20 years of frameworks and methods, so you get your time back while confidently engaging new + existing customers.
It shouldn’t feel like you’re falling behind because you can’t get your content work done. Sarah understands how hard it is to juggle your demands. Clients: Sleep Number, Starbucks, LegalZoom, Katie Couric Media, Thrive Global, Nestle Waters, Lindt Chocolate, American Heart Association, Alta Tech, King Technology, Christos Bridal, etc.
She’s a brand storytelling consultant, podcast host of Marketing With Empathy® (top 5% of all marketing podcasts), Certified StoryBrand Guide, and owner of Kindred Speak® consulting. Sarah works with clients by either doing the work for them through her freelance consulting services; OR, coaching them to think like Editorial Content Directors in one of her online courses. Visit www.kindredspeak.com to learn more.
This episode was produced by Podcast Boutique http://podcastboutique.com