Art19 is a great podcast platform to host your show
Art19 is a leading podcast hosting and monetization platform that offers a great features that help podcasters support their shows. The platform is designed to optimize the listener experience with features like episode recommendations, personalized playlists, and ad-free listening. Engaged listeners become fans, the top supporters of any podcast.
The innovative tech that Art19 uses offers podcasters the opportunity to monetize their podcast with ad insertion that happens automatically based on listener data. With detailed analytics, podcast show hosts will be able to track listener behavior, demographics, and engagement levels to make the necessary decisions that help with audience growth.
With customized ad sales and marketing support, Art19 is focused on helping creators put out amazing content.
Why you should have a separate podcast website
It's critical for every podcast to have a real website. Having a website gives you a huge opportunity. Here are some of the benefits:
- You should own your relationship with your listeners
- Websites are universally accessible
- Many new listeners start with Google
- You should own the top spot on Google
- Generate traffic with the best SEO for podcasts practices
- If you own the top spot in Google, you’ll get more listeners through organic searches
- You should control how you introduce your show
- A website makes things simpler for your listeners
- A website gives you a place to post transcripts
- A website allows you to give listeners other ways to interact
The problem is, most podcast hosts (not just Art19), don't provide a web experience that accomplishes even half of what's on the list above. Most hosts don't offer the necessary podcast SEO tips that help your show thrive.
What core features do you get with a better website?
Podpage makes it simple to take your Art19 feed and use it to generate a fully functional podcast website in less than 5 minutes. In just a few clicks you will have:
- A search engine optimized website that automatically stays up to date and has SEO for podcasts build in.
- A customizable home page showing your latest episodes, player links, media players, and podcast reviews.
- A dedicated page for every single episode showing show notes, a media player, show notes, and if you'd like, a transcript. New episode pages are created automatically.
- An about page where you can describe what your podcast is about and a little about yourself.
- A contact form so listeners can get in touch with you.
- A way to ask listeners for their email address so you can form a direct connection with them.
- Additional pages for donations, memberships, blog posts, e-commerce, and the ability to add any pages you want.
How to create a website in 5 minutes with no technical knowledge
Let's do this. You don't need a credit card, or to sign up for a trial, or create an account to see what your website could look like. Just go to the Podpage Preview tool and type in your podcast's name. Within a minute, you'll get a demo of your new website.
Try it! It's free!Preview your Podcast Website
Not convinced? Check out some Art19 best podcast websites
These are just some of the many Art19-hosted podcasts that have chosen to upgrade their website to a Podpage.