The backlash is coming! 😱😱
In this episode we talk about the risks of AI content generation and what it means to do SEO in 2023. Alexander shares how he grew his company’s website traffic from 0 to 1 million monthly visitors in under 6 months; and lessons learned building and growing INK.
If you’re involved in content strategy or SEO in any way, or if you're curious about the effects of artificial intelligence on search, you’re definitely going to want to listen.
- (0:00) Introduction
- (1:52) What is INK and how's it different from other generative AI tools?
- (4:47) What's it mean to focus on content consumption?
- (7:16) Is Chat-GPT a game-changer?
- (9:45) Should kids be allowed to use Chat-GPT for schoolwork?
- (12:50) What will GPT-4 bring?
- (18:20) Are we approaching Artificial General Intelligence?
- (23:48) Transitioning from service business to SaaS
- (30:03) How to get great customer reviews?
- (34:24) Going from 0 to 1M web visitors in 6 months
- (41:57) How to do SEO in 2023?
- (45:54) How to know if your writers use AI writing assistants?
- (50:28) What about link-building?
- (54:32) What other channels?
- (1:00:39) Lightning round
- (1:09:02) Final thoughts
Guest contact info:
Sponsor: This podcast is brought to you by grwth.co. Grwth offers fractional CMOs, paired with best-in-class digital marketing execution to support early-stage startup success. With a focus on seed and series A companies, Grwth has helped a number of SaaS, digital health, and e-commerce startups build their go-to-market function and scale up. To learn more and book a free consultation, go to grwth.co.
Get in touch with Mosheh: