SEO is Sarah’s favorite place to look for insights on what your audience is thinking and feeling. SEO expert, Nick Noble from Ovative Group, joins Sarah to share tips for using SEO to inform empathy-driven brand storytelling.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- DIY SEO tools to get your feet wet and have even better informed discussions with SEO experts.
- When you’re looking at SEO insights, what metrics matter the most? What should you pay attention to?
- Typically, it can take several months to see the impact of traditional SEO-optimized content. But, the whole point of this podcast episode is to help people think about SEO in a broader sense– tell us about the different ways brands can measure SEO impact/success.
- Ovative Group’s Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR) metric and how it helps brands track tangible results.
ABOUT NICK NOBLE
Nick Noble is the Senior SEO Manager at Ovative Group—a digital-first media and measurement firm. Everyone I’ve ever worked with at Ovative is a top-of-the-line smartie. Nick’s spent 3+ years at Ovative on the SEO team and has more than 9 years of industry experience. He was the former Director of Digital Marketing at a local startup agency, and his background is in all things digital marketing – PPC, Social, Email, etc. Learn more about Ovative Group | Media. Measurement. Consulting.
LINKS MENTIONED IN MARKETING WITH EMPATHY EPISODE 31
- Connect with Nick Noble online @lookingfornoble
- Learn more about Ovative Group | Media. Measurement. Consulting.
GET BRAND STORYTELLING EXAMPLES, ADVICE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT- SIGN UP NOW
Content marketing and communciation professions stay informed on new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and brand storytelling examples. Sign up to join Sarah Panus brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, podcast host, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.