David D. Doerrier is a dynamic professional speaker, trainer, and coach with over 25 years of experience in the field of training and development, leadership and communication.
Thanks to my Sponsors :
If you or know some body you know is struggling with anxiety and want to know how to be 100% anxiety free, in 6 weeks, without therapy or drugs, fully guaranteed - then let me tell you about our sponsor Daniel Packard.
His research company spent 8 years testing to develop an innovative process that solves your anxiety permanently in just 6 weeks - with an astounding 90% success rate. Because their program is so effective, people who join their program only pay at the end, once they have clear, measurable results.
If you’re interested in solving your anxiety in 6 weeks - fully guaranteed - and you want to learn more and have a free consultation with Daniel, go to https://anxietysolutionprogram.com/
Do you have High Blood Pressure and/ or want to get off the Meds
Doctors are amazed at what the Zona Plus can do
$50 Discount with my Code ROY https://www.zona.com/discount/ROY
Speaking Podcast Social Media / Coaching My Other Podcasts https://bio.link/podcaster
About David Doerrier:
David D. Doerrier is a dynamic professional speaker, trainer, and coach with over 25 years of experience in the field of training and development, leadership and communication. With a passion for helping individuals and organizations achieve their full potential, David brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to his presentations. David's engaging style and unique ability to connect with his audience have made him a sought-after speaker at industry conferences, corporate events, and educational institutions across the country. He is known for his ability to simplify complex concepts and deliver actionable insights that empower individuals to take their communication skills to the next level.
What we Discussed:
- Who is David Doerrier ( 2 mins)
- His introduction to Theatre while in the Military ( 3 mins)
- How he bacame Santa ( 4 mins)
- Tips as a Broadcaster on Radio ( 6 mins)
- Getting Certified as a Virtual Speaker ( 7:30 mins)
- Tips for the Virtual World ( 9 :30 mins)
- His Toastmasters Journey (11 mins)
- Stand up Comedy Class ( 13 mins)
- The 8 Principles of Engagement ( 16 mins)
- Advice for Voice over Business ( 18:30 mins)
- Microphone + Tips David recommends ( 21 mins)
- His Book 'How Adults Learn' ( 23 mins)
- Overcoming the Obstacles of those that think they so not need training ( 24 mins)
- His Volunteering for Veterans ( 26 mins)
- How to Stay Grounded When You are Constantly Moving ( 28 mins)
- Tips for Meeting Friends ( 30 mins)
- Social Media Tips on his 3 Businesses ( 31 mins)
- Setting up his Radio Station ( 32 mins)
How to Contact David Doerrier :
Speaking Podcast Social Media / Coaching My Other Podcasts + Donations https://bio.link/podcaster
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/roy-coughlan/message