Running and growing a podcast is hard work, there’s no getting around that. But that doesn’t mean you can’t take some shortcuts! I wanted to share with you some websites and software that have made my life so much easier when it comes to podcasting. I’ve used them to bring my show to the next level and you totally can, too.
In this episode, Travis talks about:
- Sounder FM - this podcast platform has tons of benefits, but two of the biggest are how it transcribes your podcast to create SEO and boost you as a relevant search result on Google and how it makes your episode content searchable for listeners who are interested in specific keywords!
- Podpage - this will quickly and easily build your podcast its website without you needing to know code or hire a web developer. There are many reasons you want your podcast to have its own website and many awesome features you get from doing it on Podpage.
- Linktree - this website lets you build a well-formatted page with multiple links on it, so that you don’t have to constantly update the ink in your Instagram bio. That way you can drive people from social media to your show, blogs, courses, merch, etc
- PodMatch - think of it like online dating for podcasters! It easily helps you find guests or podcasts you can guest on. It’s totally tailored and personalized so you match with people you’re likely to click with.
- Clipscribe - the best way to showcase your show on social media is to film your recording session and then post a great clip from it that will hook people to listen to the episode. It’s easy to do with Clipscribe, which gives you templates and automatically-generated closed captions!
- A bonus tool - keep in mind that I build you a tool, too, the Pod Decks Mobile App, which you can try for free to get access to episode and conversation-starting prompts, courses, and giveaways.
“When all you have is a hammer, it’s hard to eat spaghetti.”
Links to Resources
Subscribe to my , where I have several videos showing you how to use these great podcasting tools.
Join a community of podcasters in my Facebook group, the .
What’s your favorite podcasting tool? Send me a DM on and let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links in my emails are affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you click them and make a qualifying purchase, at no extra cost to you :)
*I hereby solemnly swear to only promote products and services I actually love and use in my podcast, business, and everyday life!
You're only one episode away from your next download!