This episode is sponsored by Criteo, a global technology company that powers the world’s marketers and media owners with trusted and impactful advertising through a world-leading Commerce Media Platform, a suite of products that activates the world’s largest set of commerce data to drive better commerce outcomes.
Follow Criteo online at: http://criteo.com
Follow Criteo on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/criteo/
Follow Erin on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erindyelastra/
Follow Walgreens Advertising Group Online at: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/marketing/walgreens-advertising-group.jsp
Follow Walgreens on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/walgreens-advertising-group/
Follow Katie on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleenvogt
Katie & Erin answer these questions:
1) Katie, walk us through your pivotal career moments that got you here as a leader for Walgreens retail media?
2) Please frame out the partnership between Criteo and walgreens. What specific services and solutions does criteo offer brands through the walgreens platform?
3) How do you partner with clients to measure and monitor ROI - take us through how its done at Walgreens?
4) Please share some of the key stats around size of audience that walgreens can share with brands to drive audience and engagement when they partner with you.
5) How is re targeting shaping up these days given all the constraints on cookies and privacy? What is criteo’s offering in this space and is it critical for full funnel attribution?
6) When you connect with a platform like criteo what specific experiences are unlocked for brands through the partnership? What does a brand need to succeed?
7) WAG has now been out over a year. What is the industry asking you for and what are you seeking to deliver in the near future?
8) Whats next for criteo? What areas are there capability developments going on? What should your clients and prospects look forward to?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.