The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Eva Wang, head of Commerce & Partnerships at Firework, a B2B interactive short form web story livestreaming & video platform for brands to engage and convert their website visitors.
This is the third of a 3 part partnership episode series with Firework.
Follow Eva Wang on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eva-wang-13964a91/
Follow Firework online at: http://firework.tv
Follow Firework on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fireworkhq/
Eva answers these questions:
1) There’s a great deal of buzz in livestreaming and video storytelling going on in CPG/Retail as more consumers adopt consumption of these communications formats. What was it that drew you into this industry?
2) What makes Firework’s livestreaming platform different from the many technology companies trying to stake ground in this space?
3) Late last year, Firework announced a strategic investment from American Express. As I mentioned in my introduction, you spent over 10 years at Amex. From a payments company perspective what is making the livestreaming industry such an attractive investment opportunity?
4) Firework made some major buzz when it announced that its platform would power livestreaming video storytelling for Albertsons, one of the largest grocery retailers in the country. Can you give us context as to this partnership and why retailers, not just brands, would want to leverage your capabilities?
5) Firework was recently shortlisted as one of the finalists of the Unilever Foundry Positive Beauty growth Platform startup pitch competition. Can you tell us what that was about and why Firework came out as one of the finalists?
6) How do you think that livetstreaming is bridging the gap between physical and digital? Do you have an example of how Firework is enabling this connectivity?
7) Can you help demystify the elements of a good livestreaming event. Are celebrities really necessary or are there other best practices from Firework’s experience?
8) We love to ask about predictions on this podcast. What are Fiirework’s predictions for Engagement, eCommerce and the Open Web for 2022?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.