The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Matt Kilmartin, Co-founder & CEO of Habu, a Data Clean Room software company that makes it seamless for businesses to generate high-value analytics from controlled datasets, while protecting the privacy of consumers and the rights of data owners.
This episode is sponsored by Habu.
Follow Matt Kilmartin on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattkilmartin/
Follow Habu on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/habu-inc/
Follow Habu online at: https://habu.com/
Matt answers these questions:
1) Take us through your career journey from Akamai to HABU. What prompted you to come here to HABU? Why data & analytics infrastructure leadership?
2) I’d love to go through the history of HABU. Where did you start, what prompted interest in this space? What’s the evolution over time?
3) Let’s decompose the mission statement of HABU - Unlock the true potential of data - Connect to data wherever it lives, even across a disparate universe, all at unparalleled scale. Give us the scoop on what this means to brands, why is HABU a leader in this? We will decompose each of the 3 segments of your offerings later (data model and enrichment, advanced segmentation and privatization, clean room software, customer journey & activation).
4) Let’s now discuss data modeling & enrichments. What are your capabilities in helping brands here and what areas should brands focus on for application of data models? Why are you best qualified to help a brand do this?
5) Once a good solid data model is built and optimized, segmentation is the next step for focus? What’s the role of 1P data that a brand may have in this? How does HABU help with segmentation?
6) Give us the 101 on clean rooms since it’s a capability of yours? What can clean rooms enable for your clients, give us data based objective examples of outcomes from clean rooms.
7) How does HABU help a retailer with their data and insights journey? What examples do you have of successful partnerships?
8) What advice do you have for CPG leaders through work you have done and learned with brands? How can they prepare for an uncertain future that we are currently experiencing?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Co-Founder & CEO of Habu
Matt Kilmartin is passionate about entrepreneurship and developing technology to help brands in their digital transformation... so much so that he has dedicated 20 years of his career working for innovative software and data companies. He has held a variety of executive leadership roles at Salesforce, Krux, and Akamai.
One of his most meaningful achievements was to lead Krux's go-to-market efforts from less than $1 million in revenue to an $800 million acquisition by Salesforce in less than 5 years.
Today, in the face of massive disruption that is impacting digital marketing, Matt's goal is to help brands enable privacy safe data collaboration that respects consumers, while also evolving their data driven marketing efforts.
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...