We all know how important good leadership is, and many of us fear that we don't measure up when we have to lead. While there are many ways that we can grow to become more effective as a leader, we often fail to appreciate the harm that an inauthentic and insecure leader can cause - even when we possess other leadership abilities.
In this episode, I share about my past struggles with leadership when I was still unaware of my lack of interior integration, and how my dependence on external validation made the burdens of leadership heavier than they would have otherwise been.
Share this episode via this episode page.
A LEADER'S SPIRITUAITY
For more information or to register, go to https://www.integroformation.com/als.
00:13 - Introduction
01:10 - Leadership
02:59 - Our Relationship with Leadership
09:27 - My Own Experience with Leadership
18:10 - Growing into Leaders we are Called to be
21:27 - A Leader's Spirituality
25:23 - PRAXIS: Listen. Ponder. Act
29:46 - Conclusion
- As you listened to my sharing in this episode, was there anything that resonated with you?
- The reality of being a leader often makes one feel lonely. Have you felt that loneliness of being a leader?
- Continue to explore resources.
For full details of this reflection prompt, please see transcript.
PODCAST COMPANION WORKBOOK
- Downloadable & Printable
- 10 worksheets, over 30 exercises
- Helps you integrate and apply the foundational principles to Becoming Me
- Great for inner work and connecting with yourself in solitude
- Includes tips for partner and small-group sharing
- Free for all e-mail newsletter subscribers
FIND OUT MORE
SUBSCRIBE | FOLLOW | CONTACT
Visit www.becomingmepodcast.com to leave me a message and sign up for my newsletter! To see where else you can connect with me or my content, click HERE.
Follow Becoming Me Podcast on Facebook & Instagram
Follow Ann Yeong on Facebook & Instagram
Become My Patron
If this podcast has blessed you, please leave a review by clicking here.