In this episode I give examples both in and out of sport that could possibly help you achieve heights in areas even though you've never been there before.
When you want to get somewhere you’ve never been before, there are 5 things I think you need to do:
1. Don’t let pride get in the way. Be honest with yourself about where you’re at in your journey/development.
2. Watch those who are ahead of you w/their knowledge or experience (you can learn from their success and failure).
3. Build relationships. Be upfront with them about what you want the relationship to look like (no one likes a slick talker).
4. Evaluate your character and make changes that will help you get to where you want to go.
5. Be patient with yourself!
*Get your gut in order w/Nudora!! Use coupon code Sharkeffect25 for 25% off!!
**Get stronger w/Frog Fuel!! Use coupon code Sharkeffect20 for 20% off of your 1st order!