Hey Tribe! For our fourth Money March episode, the girls are getting into all things creative projects! This week, Erica and Milah are joined by Toni Jones to talk about the importance of capturing our abundance and opening ourselves up to opportunity. The three dismantle the ’hustle culture’ mindset and lay the groundwork for the self-love and awareness that’s needed to set ourselves up for success. Tribe, it’s time we recognize that affirmations are the language of self-love, and claim our motherf**king power. Expect to hear:
- The girls and Toni tackle the idea of “unplanning” your life and leaving space for opportunity
- Disconnecting your personal worth from your financial success
- Producing your personal campaign to get back to a natural state of aspiration
- Breaking down “workaholism” and all the pressures that come with being a woman in the professional world
- Understanding the inherited mentalities that have limited our opportunities and success
- Shifting the idea of success to open yourself to embracing your natural talents for your career
All this and more can be heard on all Podcast platforms! Remember, our Patreon mamas get first dibs on watching uncensored episodes and bonus content.
Connect With Us:
Get your Good Moms Guide to Making Bad Choices
, available for preorder!Good Vibes Mexico
is now open for booking! We're going to Sayulita in July 2023. We have two weeks available to pick from. Don't miss out on this incredible experience and register now!Good Good Media
is officially open! Join our Podcast Fam, and learn more about our new production studio services!YARLAP®
removes all the guesswork from toning your pelvic floor muscles. A healthy pelvic floor is about much more than just being able to hold in your pee; it's also the energetic center of pleasure, sexuality, and joy. Yarlap works to make your “floor core" is fierce and toned to also enhance your orgasm muscles. Boost your confidence and flex your sex muscles when you use code "goodmoms35" for $35 off your order at yarlap.comPATREON:
If you’re not a Patreon yet….well, what are you doing?!? Join us over at Patreon where a community of amazing women are laughing, healing, connecting, and living our best lives. Visit...