Hey Tribe! It’s the first day of February, and this month’s theme is Love Thyself! To initiate the energy of the new month, we have an incredible guest for you this week: holistic wellness expert and best-selling author, The Queen Afua!🤩 Queen joins...
Hey Tribe! It’s the first day of February, and this month’s theme is Love Thyself! To initiate the energy of the new month, we have an incredible guest for you this week: holistic wellness expert and best-selling author, The Queen Afua!🤩 Queen joins The Good Moms to guide us on how to tap in to our supernatural magic, as they discuss how to heal, being a mother, listening to our womb, and becoming The Sacred Woman we’re meant to be! Expect to hear:
- How Helen from New York became Queen Afua!
- What role do drums, dance and African natural lifestyle play in Queen’s healing?
- How Queen’s detox lifestyle goes beyond food; it’s her thoughts, relationships and transforming the way she sees single motherhood
- The circle of growth that comes from mother-daughter relationships, and how it influences the rest of our relationships with men and women
- Why women are meant to work in circles, as a collective
- How Queen received that she had a gift to share with the world, and what it has to do with “Impeccable Listening”!
All this and more can be heard on all Podcast platforms! Remember, our Patreon mamas get first dibs on watching uncensored episodes and bonus content.
Connect With Us:
Connect With Our Guest:@QueenAfua
If you’re not a Patreon yet….well, what are you doing?!? Join us over at Patreon where a community of amazing women are laughing, healing, connecting, and living our best lives. Visitpatreon.com/goodmomsbadchoices
today. See you over there!GOOD VIBES RETREAT:
Join us in Costa Rica in February! Can't wait to voyage to the Caribbean Jungles with you! Keep in mind this is a first come first serve opportunity and spots will fill up quickly. Visit this link and submit your $500 deposit to secure your spot today:https://www.wetravel.com/trips/february-2-7-the-good-vibe-retreat-2023-the-good-vibe-retreat-puerto-viejo-de-talamanca-47793243COZY EARTH:
Featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things, Cozy Earth addresses the most common needs in the bath and bedroom with luxuriously comfortable, temperature-regulating products made from responsibly sourced viscose found in bamboo and linen. All products are hypoallergenic, organic bamboo, organic silk, anti-microbial and come with a 10-year warranty. Stay warm and wrap yourself up in Cozy Earth this season with 35% off when you use the code ‘GMBC’ at cozyearth.com