The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by:
This episode is sponsored by Vyrill, a fan video discovery, insights and content marketing platform enabling brand marketers to supercharge brand awareness and revenue with fan led content such as video reviews, unboxing, how-to videos and more. Vyrill is a Google for fan video and creators, capturing who, what, where and when –inside millions of videos.
Follow Vyrill online at: https://www.vyrill.com/
Follow Vyrill on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vyrill/
Follow Ajay on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajaybam/
Follow John on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jocasey/
Ajay & John answer these questions:
1) Ajay - Wow! You’ve founded Vyrill 5 years ago, take us through the years and how the company has shaped itself to be what it is today as a video commerce leader?
2) Let’s talk about vyrill - value proposition. John - Why are CPG brands choosing to work with vyrill as a video analytics, UGC analytics provider? What need is Vyrill solving?
3) Ajay - Let’s explore all the solutions you offer - take us through all the capabilities a brand can find in partnership with you? What do you need from a brand to get started with your clients?
4) Ajay - What are the keys to success with leveraging video for commerce? How will this change the game for brands using your solution?
5) Ajay - How are retailers and marketplaces utilizing both UGC and branded videos? (Amazon, etc) . John - anything you want to add?
6) Ajay - What type of video content drives conversion? How does Vyrill accelerate this conversion?
7) Let's get into ROI. John, how does a brand partnering with you measure the ROI of the investment with you? What metrics do you provide?
8) Ajay - What's next for Vyrill? What areas are there capability developments going on? What should your clients and prospects look forward to?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.