The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Veeral Shah, VP of Commercial Strategy & Development at Nestlé USA, the world’s largest CPG manufacturer.
Follow Veeral Shah on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/veshah/
Follow Nestlé USA on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-/
Follow Nestlé USA online at: https://www.nestleusa.com/
Veeral answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at University of Michigan and then touched a number of notable brands at large CPG companies eventually emerging as an ecommerce leader at Campbell’s. You then made the decision to go to Nestle where you have a large remit. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how all this change came to be.
2) Why is digital commerce a priority for Nestle USA in these times? Is it just about eCommerce or does it have broader omnichannel drivers?
3) How are you working to ensure Nestle USA is omnichannel ready - what are specific initiatives or actions you have taken?
4) DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on it?
5) How are you focused on building a team and what does your team specifically focus on - is it strategy or execution? How does your team interact with commercial functions and deliver value for them?
6) What are some key learnings from the last 2 years you would share with our audience they should focus on? What is your advice for the industry in inflation challenged times?
7) In a constrained supply world that doesn’t seem to have an end in sight, how do you navigate channel strategy on a day to day basis?
8) The pandemic has obviously changed shopper behavior for good it seems - do you agree. In the role you play, how are you responding to this and preparing for the transformation?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.