The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Adam Epstein, VP of Growth at Perpetua, a company that is obsessed with building advertising tools that unlock predictable, sustainable growth for anyone who sells online. They leverage AI to enhance human creativity - not replace it. Adam is also the host of "Growth Sessions" a podcast that explores key trends shaping the eCommerce industry.
This is a 1-episode partnership with Perpetua.
Follow Adam Epstein on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/epsteinadam/
Follow Perpetua online at: http://perpetua.io
Follow Perpetua on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/perpetua-labs/
Subscribe to "Growth Sessions" podcast at: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growth-sessions-ecommerce-advertising/id1520474105
Adam answers these questions:
1) What is the origin of Perpetua and what critical needs in the industry did it seek to address?
2) Earlier this year, Ascential acquired Perpetua. How does Perpetua fit into Ascential's digital commerce division?
3) Why is retail media investment for brands “non-negotiable” in a growth strategy?
4) What are the major areas of investing in omnichannel retail media that challenge brands without platforms like Perpetua?
5) What are the Retail media building blocks (how a retail/marketplace starts) + and then how they grow?
6) What has been happening in Retail media's global growth that brands need to understand?
7) How is Amazon ads' business growing in such a way that brands need platform solutions to win on their digital shelf?
8) What's Amazon Marketing Cloud, why is it so important and how does Perpetua help brands with the cloud?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.