The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Surabhi Pokhriyal Chief Digitl Growth Officer of Church & Dwight, a world leader in household and personal care products. Their global brands include ARM &HAMMER®, Batiste™, OxiClean™, Trojan™, XTRA™, Nair™, First Response™, Spinbrush™, Orajel™, vitafusion™,Li’l Critters™, Water Pik®, FLAWLESS®, Zicam® and TheraBreath®.
Follow Surabhi Pokhriyal on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surabhi-pokhriyal-44bb3b1/
Follow Church & Dwight on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/church-&-dwight-co-inc/
Follow Church & Dwight online at: https://churchdwight.com/
Surabhi answers these questions:
1) You have spent your career working with several consumer goods companies across the world and being on the brand side and consulting side. Tell us more about your career journey. And what advice you have for others seeking a similar journey
2) What are you seeing these days across the industry, rapid omnichannel growth or has it really slowed down since covid ended and is it a permanent tilt to digital/ecommerce? Should all brands be leaning into digital and competing now with digital native brands?
3) Tell us a bit more about how organizations think these days about attracting, developing and retaining talent. Everyone is chasing hard to come by digital talent where the pool is becoming bigger but so is the competition
4) What soft skills do you value the most and how do you train your teams for those?
5) Companies are doubling down efforts on DE&I. What is your take on it and how do you see that coming to life these days?
6) Tell us more about your ideas on mentorship, and especially in elevating women
7) Let’s discuss capabilities. What are the top must have capabilities for a CPG brand to drive omnichannel growth?
8) DTC. Myth or must have for brands? Why should a brand well penetrated with retail distribution focus on DTC
9) Given the last 2 years and digital lean in - what is your advice for brands going forward? Is the store trip returning?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Chief Digital Growth Officer - Church & Dwight
As a growth oriented and challenger mindset leader, Surabhi enables organizational strategy to 'do different things' and to ‘do things differently'. Regarded as a change catalyst she leads teams to continually raise the bar, elevate digital IQ and be relentless in pursuit of sustainable business results.
Marketing and eCommerce is an area of passion and expertise, having led general management positions working with major global consumer goods companies like J&J, Colgate-Palmolive, P&G, Estee Lauder, PepsiCo and Reckitt Benckiser.
Specialties: P&L management and budget ownership, digital & eCommerce strategy, cross functional team leadership, agency partnership, global retailer expertise, white space opportunities, cross continental work experience
Passion areas: Champion for DE&I, Women in STEM & Digital, Start up mentor and advisor, Evangelist for digital commerce, Groom culture of 'learn it all' not 'know it all'
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...