The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Rachel Marler, Chief Customer Officer of Haleon, the newly rebranded spinoff from GSK Consumer Healthcare. Haleon plc is a British multinational consumer healthcare company. It is the largest consumer healthcare business in the world, with brands including Sensodyne toothpaste, Panadol and Advil painkillers and Centrum vitamins.
Follow Rachel Marler on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-marler-rkm/
Follow Haleon LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/haleon/
Follow Haleon online at: http://haleon.com
Rachel answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at U. Penn Wharton, and you’ve been at brands such as P&G, Walmart, Tyson foods. Then GSK and Haleon. Give us the scoop - how did all this play out and what is your driver for being here at Haleon in this role?
2) Why this change from GSK to Haleon now? Take us through how separating from GSK Pharma is beneficial to consumers and retailers today including your go-to market model?
3) How does your separation to Haleon change your strategy for digital commerce?
4) What does your team specifically focus on - is it strategy or execution? How are you focused on evolving your team?
5) How do you partner on the Omnichannel mission with your customers and those that are not on your team?
6) What are you personally most excited about in joining Haleon?
7) What are some key learnings from the last 2 years you would share with our audience they should focus on?
8) One last question on the store - what is the role of the store in strategic planning in today’s environment? Is the planogram still gold in your categories?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Scoop. Website: http://CPGscoop.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.