The CPG Guys speak with Randy Ornstein, Sr Director of Alcohol at Gopuff & Author of the new book "Grow: the Essential Guide to Getting Promoted."
Follow Randy Ornstein on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/randy-ornstein-b23b923/
Purchase his new book at: https://a.co/d/5kd8cWS
Randy answers these questions:
1) Randy, why don’t you start by sharing with us a bit of your professional background so our audience has a better understanding of your expertise?
2) What prompted you to write this book? What there some type of catalyst or had you been thinking about this for some time and how did you go about bringing this dream into a reality?
3) Why do you believe that promotion is within everyone’s reach?
4) Please speak with us about how everyday excellence contributes to promotability. Examples from your career will be helpful in illustrating the rest of our questions
5) How does helping your team succeed lead to your personal success?
6) What are key elements of going “above & beyond” that help your career?
7) How do you recommend readers of this book “invest in their futures?” How does mentoring play a role in this?
8) What are the personal KPIs that your recommend readers focus on to ensure their promotability?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
Our most downloaded episodes
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Ryan Mayward, VP of Ad Sales at Instacart, the leading online grocery platform in North America. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to brin...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Francesca Hahn, VP of Digital Commerce & GM of DTC at Mondelēz International, the world's leading manufacturer of snacking foods. Follow Francesca Hahn on LinkedIn at:...
In this episode, Sri speaks with Jeff Malmad, Head of Commerce at Mindshare, a media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of transformation. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring ...
The CPG Guys , Sri & PVSB , are joined in this episode by Seth Dallaire, the Chief Revenue Officer at Walmart where he oversees Walmart Connect, Walmart Luminate & Walmart +. Follow Seth Dallaire on LinkedIn at: https://www.l...
The CPG Guys , PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Eric Martell, Founder of Pear Commerce, a shoppable media advertising platform company that simplifies retail marketing by connecting CPG advertisements directly with ...