The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Dr. Mark Grether, VP & General Manager of Uber Advertising which includes all offerings to help merchants, brands, and other advertisers to reach its highly engaged user base across Mobility and Delivery in 32 markets.
Follow Dr. Mark Grether on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgrether/
Follow Uber on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/uber-com/
Follow Uber Advertising online at: https://www.uber.com/us/en/advertising/
Dr. Grether answers these questions:
1) Can you tell us about your background and pivotal roles you held that positioned you the General Manager of Uber Advertising?
2) What do you think are the key differences between advertising for a company like Uber versus other media platforms, particularly retail media?
3) What is the CX for users? How relevant is the advertising, particularly for CPG brands. to them and how do you help ensure this? How can they engage with the content?
4) What role does data and technology play in Uber Advertising's strategy?
5) Can you share any notable advertising campaigns or partnerships that Uber Advertising has launched in recent years?
6) How does Uber Advertising measure the success of its campaigns?
7) What are some of the biggest challenges facing Uber Advertising today, and how do you plan to address them?
8) Looking to the future, what are some of the trends and innovations that you think will have the biggest impact on advertising in the next 5-10 years?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.