The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Gina O'Halloran, U.S. Media director at DIAGEO, a global leader in premium drinks, across spirits and beer, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry & Risa Crandall, SVP CPG + Bev Alc Strategy + Sales at Aki Technologies, an Inmar Intelligence company, empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising.
This episode is sponsored by Aki Technologies.
Follow Gina O'Halleran on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gina-o-halloran-3374404/
Follow Risa Crandall on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/risa-crandall/
Follow Aki Technologies on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aki-technologies/
Follow Aki Technologies online at: http://a.ki
Gina & Risa answer these questions:
1) Gina, you graduated UPenn, then s-ent a decade at Carat and now 5 plus years at Diageo, but stuck to leading roles in media management. Take us through the years and your advice for others aspiring to lead in this media space?
2) Risa, what is the importance of receptive advertising and how does AKI enable that for your clients?
3) Gina, how does Diageo partner with AKI - is it your team, and if so what is the partnership?
4) Risa, what can one expect in a partnership with AKI and how is it measurable?
Gina, how do you leverage personalization technology in your media strategies?
5) Risa, what would you say is the primary reason this partnership is successful?
6) Gina, what does Personalization mean at your organization and how has your role evolved along with the evolution of Personalization?
7) Gina, I’d be remiss if I didn’t ask what are your predictions for personalized/customized commerce and consumer journey? Will the role of dynamic personalization change even more?
8) Risa - it’s been a while since you’ve been on the show, our audience would love to know when they should contact AKI and your team. What is new and exciting at AKI? What should we expect next in this exciting advertising space?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://nexupisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.