The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Evan Hovorka, Head of Retail Media Products at Albertsons Media Collective, the retail media arm for Albertsons Companies & Melissa Burdick, President of Pacvue, the enterprise platform for eCommerce advertising, sales, and intelligence.
Follow Evan Hovorka on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evanhovorka/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/albertsons-media-collective/
Follow Albertsons Media Collective online at: http://albertsonsmediacollective.com
Follow Melissa Burdick on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaburdick/
Follow Pacvue on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pacvue/
Follow Pacvue online at: http://pacvue.com
Evan & Melissa answer these questions:
1) What is the underlying data asset that power Albertsons Media Collective? Would you dimensionalize the shopper base and omnichannel sales volume?
2) What on-site investment options are available to brands seeking to grow through Albertsons Media Collective? (Sponsored listing, enhanced listing, etc) What banner sites are available?
3) With respect to sponsored listing ads, what type of bidding system is used & what are the targeting capabilities (key word, prior purchasing behavior, etc.)?
4) What in-store retail media solutions are Albertsons Media Collective making available to brands?
5) Albertsons Media Collective also announced a strategic partnership with your company Pacvue. What are the details behind this and why do you think this helps brands work with Albertsons Media Collective?
6) Albertsons Media Collective has partnered with The Trade Desk to provide offsite digital advertising solutions. Would you describe this powerful partnership?
7) What performance measurement solutions do you offer to brands investing in Albertsons Media Collective’s omnichannel retail media solutions?
8) How does the Albertsons Media Collective & Pacvue teams support brands seeking to leverage your platform offerings and where are you looking to enhance your offerings in the near future?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.
President at Pacvue
Innovative Business Strategist and eCommerce Thought Leader
•16+ years ecommerce experience
•Currently help brands develop ecommerce strategies and win online
•Helped launch the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) retail business on Amazon.com. Built a business from the ground up, evolving strategy to sell profitably online.
•Joined Amazon Media Group at inception. Launched the first vendor display ad. Created eCommerce ads, custom marketing programs for brands, and sponsorships that monetized Amazon’s programs such as Family, Student, Prime, Studios, and Fresh.
Skills: Retail, eCommerce, Designing for the Online Shelf, P&L Ownership, Buying, Vendor Negotiation and Management, Go-To Market Strategies, Digital Marketing, Display Advertising, Product Management, Working Cross-functionally