Watch the video version which shows scenes of the game.
In this episode, hosts Tete DePunk and Fortunus Games discuss one of their favorite games, "Bioshock Infinite." We discuss the following questions:
- Booker is actually Comstock in another universe. What do you think set the stage for an alternate Booker to become Comstock?
- Comstock himself is an unorthodox antagonist. Unlike most antagonists, he’s deluded that he’s really saving a chosen people and believes his own form of religion will save the Nation. But he’s turned to other means to make his reality come true. What do we make of his religious extremism?
- Are we facing a similar trend of religious extremism today, especially in the US?
- Let’s talk about Columbia, the floating country of Comstock’s radical reality. (We can also talk about the theory that Columbia was originally DC.) What can creators learn about good worldbuilding from a world like Columbia?
- Despite the striking contrast in its ensemble, what makes the Infinite cast work? We have characters ranging from the powerhouse populist leader Daisy Fitzroy to the enigmatic but charming Luteces. What makes this cast work? What can we learn about a character cast working together in a heavy story like Infinite?
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/fortunus-games/message