Watch on YouTube.
Today, we'll be talking to Wren about their upcoming graphic novel, "The House on Caple Hill."
Art in the thumbnail is by Wren (Instagram: @wrenby_m).
Watch the playlist of all of the podcasts we've recorded so far about this graphic novel.
Last time, we had compared Jo with Claude, since they are the main characters of the first book of the series, The Book of Khet.
Watch the Jo vs. Claude comparison video here.
This time, we'll look at the two main characters of the second book, The Book of Ka, who are Laurel and Jo.
We'll be looking at the following questions:
1) What are Laurel's main personality traits?
2) What kind of first impression does Laurel make on people?
3) What are Jo's main personality traits? Have these traits changed since the Book of Khet?
4) What kind of first impression does Jo make on others?
5) What traits does Josofin like the most about Laurel? What traits does she dislike the most?
6) What activities do Laurel and Jo like to do together?
7) Does Jo envy Laurel? Does this affect their friendship?
8) What traits does Laurel like the most about Jo? What traits does she dislike the most about her?
9) How does Laurel get along with her family and how does this compare to Josofin's relationship with her family?--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/fortunus-games/message