In the latest Home Gadget Geeks episode, I had the pleasure of hosting Titania Jordan the CPO (Chief Parent Officer) from Bark.us
—a leading digital safety company. Titania delved into Bark’s cutting-edge solutions, discussing AI-driven content monitoring and advanced threat detection. This episode unveils the synergy of technology and security, offering a glimpse into digital safety’s future. Tune in for a tech-savvy discussion that matters! Thanks for listening!
Full show notes, transcriptions (available on request), audio and video at http://theAverageGuy.tv/hgg596
Join Jim Collison / @jcollison
for show #596 of Home Gadget Geeks, brought to you by the Average Guy Network.
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE? http://theAverageGuy.tv/subscribe
Join us for the show live each Thursday at 8pmC/9E/1UTC at http://theAverageGuy.tv/live
Join us in the Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
On Discord at https://theaverageguy.tv/discord
Save as much as $110 on your first 5 boxes of HelloFresh
Use the code MQU328 and get $40 off any machine purchase and a free capsule dispenser. If you are drinking bad coffee – STOP. Great coffee, one cup at a time from people who really know coffee. Check them out at https://Nespresso.com
and use code MQU328 and get $40 off your first machine!
Parenting in a Tech World | Facebook
* Protecting children online with bark.us.[0:00]
* Jim Collison welcomes listeners to Home Gadget Geeks show #596 with guest Titania Jordan from bark.
* Jim shares his experience of having a white Christmas in Nebraska and encourages listeners to check out the show notes and Patreon page for more content.
* Titania Jordan is the Chief Parent Officer at https://bark.us in, where she oversees the company’s parental control products.
* Jim Collison interviews Titania about her background and the role of Chief Parent Officer, discussing how she got the job and its unique nature.
* Parenting, tech, and marketing with a Chief Parenting Officer.[5:12]
* Parenting expert and CMO at Barclays, bark helps keep kids safer online.
* Protecting children online with AI-powered monitoring and filtering.