Bob Buskirk and Ryan Kerschner from https://thinkcomputers.org/ are back with us again and this time to cover PC cooling for beginners all the way to advanced users. Fans, cooling blocks, radiators, active and passive cooling and even some time with th...
Bob Buskirk and Ryan Kerschner from https://thinkcomputers.org/
are back with us again and this time to cover PC cooling for beginners all the way to advanced users. Fans, cooling blocks, radiators, active and passive cooling and even some time with the difference between CPU and GPU cooling! I think you will find it very interesting.
Full show notes, transcriptions, audio and video at http://theAverageGuy.tv/hgg456
Join Jim Collison / @jcollison
and Mike Wieger / @WiegerTech
for show #456 of Home Gadget Geeks brought to you by the Average Guy Network.
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE? http://theAverageGuy.tv/subscribe
Join us for the show live each Thursday at 8pmC/9E/1UTC at http://theAverageGuy.tv/live
Podcast, Home Gadget Geeks, Bob Buskirk, Ryan Kerschner, fans, cooling, PC, CPU, GPU, Airflow, computer, Computer build,
Join us in the Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
On Discord at https://theaverageguy.tv/discord
Save $40 on your first Box of HelloFresh
* Cooling Reviews – https://thinkcomputers.org/category/reviews/cooling/
* Website – https://thinkcomputers.org
* YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcdIoozulCbFuHt8-X-XJNw
* Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thinkcomputers/
* Twitter – https://twitter.com/thinkcomps
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ThinkComputers
* Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/thinkcomputers
PC Cooling Topics – Quick Overview
* Intro to cooling – Why is it important?
Case Considerations – Quick Overview
* Number & size of fans
* Airflow restrictions
Fans – Quick Overview
* Size – 80mm/120mm/140mm/200mm
* Air Flow (AF) vs Static Pressure (SP)
* Voltage vs PWM regulated
CPU – Focused Discussion
* Stock cooling solutions
* Heatsink & fan
* All-in-One liquid coolers