The word “criticism” has a reputation for being so negative. No one likes being criticized, judged, and evaluated. But we often say what doesn't get measured doesn't get moved. On this leadership journey - as we live, move, breathe and grow - we have to learn how to accept criticism. And not just accept criticism but handle it like a pro.
This week I am joined by Seth Silvers and others on Fireside to talk about how to accept criticism and how it’s not always a negative thing.
Join Ralph’s private community for transformative weekly content: https://www.ralphgravejr.com/community.
* Join Ralph’s private community for transformative weekly content: https://www.ralphgravejr.com/community.
* Join the Gulfstream Way, a 90-day coaching program that will help you grow as a person and a leader through personal coaching and transformative training: http://bit.ly/The-Gulfstream-Way-program.
Be sure to click that “Subscribe” button so you don’t miss out on future episodes. Here are links to the “Unstoppable with Ralph Graves Jr. Show”:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/Unstoppable-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/Unstoppable-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/Unstoppable-Spotify.
* Buy Ralph’s book, Unstoppable: Seven Universal Laws That Will Transform How You Pursue and Achieve Success: http://bit.ly/Unstoppable-Amazon-Paperback.
CONNECT WITH RALPH!
* Instagram: https://bit.ly/Ralph-Graves-Jr-Instagram.
* LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/Ralph-Graves-Jr-LinkedIn.
* Facebook: https://bit.ly/Ralph-Graves-Jr-Facebook.
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/Ralph-Graves-Jr-YouTube.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.