Julie is joined by me, a.k.a Ponyboy Pol, editor of this podcast and also the host of my own podcast, Pol and Pals, to discuss our experience with buying our first homes and how fintech was involved (or not involved) during the mortgage process.
Tune in to hear us talk about:
- what I knew about fintech prior to editing for Tux Time (2:16)
- fintech during the mortgage process (4:12)
- saving for the downpayment (featuring HMBradley) (11:33)
- how fintech can improve the mortgage process (17:25)
- Fintech, FinTech, Fin-Tech? (21:19)
New episodes every Monday and Thursday!
For daily updates on the fintech space sent right to your email, subscribe to the FTT Newsletter HERE.
For a more in-depth breakdown and analysis of the fintech space, subscribe to the premium newsletter, FTT+, HERE.
Follow us on Twitter:
FTT - @fintechtoday_
Julie - @julieverhage