Anchor Scripture: Deuteronomy 8:18
"God has a financial system, whoever aligns with this will enjoy financial prosperity. The grace of God is a complement to the efforts of man." - Seun Osigbesan.
Seun Osigbesan rounds off the Prosperity series with these notes on Biblical keys:
- Kingdom prosperity answers to obedience to God and His word. (Job 36:11)
- Kingdom Service (Matthew 6:33)
- Tithing. "The best time to give is when you're broke." (Proverbs 11:24)
- Kingdom Giving (Matthew 6:19-21)
- Give to your pastor/prophet (1 Corinthians 9:11-12)
- Honour Your Parents (Exodus 20:12)
- Invest in Assets (Genesis 26)
- Create multiple streams of income
- Be diligent in your work (Proverbs 12:24)
Listen, be refreshed, and share.