In this week’s episode, Apolonia and Seth talk about the human element of safety.
Topics that Apolonia and Seth discuss in this episode:
* Why safety is more than just the right training
* How safety managers can have a stronger and more authentic relationship with their workers
* Why it’s necessary to put a more human and caring element into safety vs the “rough and tough” reputation field workers have
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.